It was founded in 1935. The enterprise passed the way from small factory to highly remunerative plant.
After Kursk liberation from fascists aggressors in 1944, the enterprise produced lamp-glass and windowpane for population needs, reviving the production o products for medical purpose gradually.
At the beginning of the fiftieth the plant started mechanized production of glass tubes and ampullaceous goods.
Simultaneously the production of ampoules С, В, ШП was mastering; share of ampoules of spray filling (which were in the greatest requisition at the market) grew.
Reconstruction in the late sixties - in the early seventieth resulted in doubling of working areas of the enterprise and increase in production volume of glass tubes and ampoules by 30%.
Further technical reequipment of ampullaceous production in the late eighties - in the early ninetieth made it possible to create technical base for abrupt increase in production volume of ampoules and glass tubes.